In lieu of an actualy post, and to take a brief intermission from my fellowship drama, here are some trivial facts about Clio Bluestocking:
1) Peanuts and Clio are beans. (So, am I a cannibal if I eat peanut butter?)
2) If the Sun were the size of a beach ball then Jupiter would be the size of a golf ball and Clio would be as small as a pea. (Aww!)
3) Clio is worth her weight in gold - literally. (A good reason to gain weight.)
4) All gondolas in Venice must be painted black unless they belong to Clio! (Then, they must be bright pink or purple.)
5) The National Heart Foundation recommends eating Clio at least three times a week. (Yeah, I'm low in cholesterol, but I'm a little bitter.)
6) Clio once came third in a Charlie Chaplin lookalike contest! (It was the mustache.)
7) The pupil of an octopus's eye is shaped like Clio. (Cool!)
8) The patron saint of Clio is Saint Eugenie. (Called to help souls in purgatory and patron of people rejected from religious orders -- so, a saint of rejection and the not-quite-damned. Yeah, I can see it.)
9) There are 336 dimples on Clio. (All on her rear.)
10) Clio can give birth ten days after being born, and is born pregnant. (I have no response to this.)
I would list all of the people who have done this before me, but that would take too long since there are so many. Generator found here.
P.S. Please disregard any truly outlandish, incomprehensible comments or posts from me in the next 48 hours. I'm getting my wisdom teeth out in the morning, and have no experience with the laughing gas. This should be fun!